banshee psi pipes

Hey guys, my little bro picked up a set of ceramic coated PSI banshee pipes this weekend at a local swap meet. I've never ran them before, or heard of anyone running them before, so has anyone on here heard of how good or poorly they run? how do you guys think they compare to my FMF fatty pipes or any other aftermarket pipes too for that matter? any info that you guys maybe have like a dyno sheet or something, or anything informative, would be more than appreciated. Thanks.

CPI and PSI are very close the same pipe.

PSI Performance

P.O. Box 72

Wild Rose, WI 54984

Phone: 920.622.4555

Fax: 920.622.4477

Below is from PSI years ago..

Power delivery on the PSI pipes is very smooth and predictable.

The power comes on early in the powerband and has a nice smooth transition into the midrange with a lot stronger topend then the stock banshee pipes.

In side by side tests with another banshee our test banshee constantly shot out quicker and farther then it did with the FMF Fatty's on.

ok cool. yeah, i've been searching on google today for some more info on PSI pipes and found these 2 pieces of info so far....

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme2/yambanshee/techtips/pipes/pipeinfo.html

http://www.atvsource.com/articles/product_reviews/2000/100400_psi_performance_banshee_pipes.htm

Ok guys. I tested the pipes tonight on my shee and there is no way that these pipes are like, or anywhere near CPI's. These PSI's are a bottom to mid pipe for sure. Top end isn't as good as my fatty's. I probably lost 6hp on upper mid-top, w/the PSI's, versus my fmf fatty's. The PSI pipes also fit for shit. The welds weren't bad, but the spring hook tabs were in crappy locations versus the fatty's. The PSI's would be a ok/decent woods pipe, but not a dune or open trail pipe. The PSI's were noticably quieter than the fatty's too. Needless to say, the fatty's are back on. Just thought I would share the info w/you guys. So, these pipes are now for sale, as they aren't for my riding style.