Thinking white

wannashee20

Want to do some white on my shee, plastics are pink, frame is black. I want to tie in the white because my helmet and gloves are pink and white. Was thinking about painting my cylinders white, and having white hand grips. Gunna do the seat cover with embroidery that will be white and pink as well. Let me know what you think!

Do it! :clap: If you think it will look good then it will. Some people may not like it a others will but all that matters is if your happy with it! :headbang::cheers:

I fully expected to open this thread and find something racist. Anyways... I think that would look awesome! not too many girls riding girlie bikes these days, and it's always nice to be able to spot them and go in for the kill! (awaits the smack from papasmurf)

i personally like to keep the paint schemes together. i would do black, or polished cylinders, and black grips to go with the black frame, all the black will make the pink plastics stick out and shine. i dont know how much chrome and polish is going to be on your bike tho. if you do white maybe do the spindles and rear sprocket hub ect. to help accent the white cylinders and grips. :cheers:

I dont think the white is a bad idea, just the fact that the white grips will turn black, the seat will get nasty real quick, and the cylinders are also usually a dirty spot. Its up to you, but i think the white will look good, i think if your going to add the white to the scheme then we mines well jsut get rid of the black all together like fast fibers bike up there. But like others have said black and pink looks good (for a girls bike lol just messin).

Cody

Wow fast that sure is wicked! I love the painting on the plastics matches my idea/design perfect! My plastics are already pink, painted them last summer and don't have the cash for anything different right now. The hubs and sponsors being white is a good idea, I never thought about them. I was just wondering if the cylinders would get to nasty after a couple rides, I usually wash the bike down after returning from a ride? Thank for the input everyone!

light colored grips ar hell.....i work real hard, real often to get the little yellow on mine to stay somewhat yellow, lol.......as for the cyls, go for it....use an engine enamel in high gloss, thick and cured in cycles to be as hard as possible.....spray them with simple green before youwans to remove any oily spots, and it will spray clean. i would definately do the cses while you are at it...mabey a different bright color, like pink, lol. it will definately look sharp and easier to handle than polished. mabey some billet grips will do good. i'm going for yellow and white on my cyls/cases and it will look clean against a flat black frame