Magura hydraulic clutch

WiII

Hi guys,

so here it is, i bought a used magura hydraulic clutch system and it didn't come with intruction to mount it, no bracket, nothing, only the lever, cable and the slave sylinder. If any here already have one and can explain on get me some pics it will be useful.

thanx a lot

Take the stock lever and cable off. Mount the Magura master cyl. on the bars and route the hose the same way the cable was routed to the engine. Mount the slave on the engine where the cable clamp was, you may need longer bolts, and it seems something had to be bent,the little metal tab that held the cable in place on the clutch arm I think. Make sure it is bled out and the plastic hose is away from the pipes. Magura make a upgrade hose from braided stainless hose and I recomend it as my buddy that had the plastic hose melted his on the first ride. Did you try looking on Magura's website for the instructions? Good luck.

Take the stock lever and cable off. Mount the Magura master cyl. on the bars and route the hose the same way the cable was routed to the engine. Mount the slave on the engine where the cable clamp was, you may need longer bolts, and it seems something had to be bent,the little metal tab that held the cable in place on the clutch arm I think. Make sure it is bled out and the plastic hose is away from the pipes. Magura make a upgrade hose from braided stainless hose and I recomend it as my buddy that had the plastic hose melted his on the first ride. Did you try looking on Magura's website for the instructions? Good luck.

Don't forget that it uses mineral oil, not hydraulic fluid. Good luck. My Magura slave cylinder took a crap after a few months. New cable and easy pull lever work just as good, imo. However, several people have had good luck with them.