What handle bars to get?

Bill

Im looking to get some new bars but im not sure on what brand and what bend to get.

Let me know what you guys are running and why you like them.

Thanks.

If you do a lot of jumping I would suggest Flexx bars. http://www.fasstco.com/products/flexx.shtml They cost alot but are work the $$$. I rode a friend of mine's YFZ450 and they rock! If you want just a regular set O'Neal is Cycle Gears store brand and they give a life time warranty, even agaist you wrecking your bike and bending them.

Yea those flexx bars are nice but way to pricey.

The reason why im looking to get some new ones is because I had a role over and bent my bars all to shit. :angry:

Id really be bummed if I had a set of those on lol!

But im looking to get some decent bars,mabey something name brand?

Yea those flexx bars are nice but way to pricey.

The reason why im looking to get some new ones is because I had a role over and bent my bars all to shit. :angry:

Id really be bummed if I had a set of those on lol!

But im looking to get some decent bars,mabey something name brand?

You can buy individual pieces for the FLEXX bars if they get damaged. I run the standard Renthal bars in the Banshee bend. I don't like the big bars because I would rather replace a set of handlebars than a steering stem or something else that would get damaged in a crash if the bars did not give.

Ive ran several different bars. Renthal, MSR, Fly, pro taper. I just got the new hart & huntington bars made by Tag. there just badass looking. Havent ran them yet. I did always end up going back to the aluminum Fly ATV bar, there light. cheap and look nice on most any bike. Hit me up when u find what u want. I can proly get you a good deal on them.

Ive ran several different bars. Renthal, MSR, Fly, pro taper. I just got the new hart & huntington bars made by Tag. there just badass looking. Havent ran them yet. I did always end up going back to the aluminum Fly ATV bar, there light. cheap and look nice on most any bike. Hit me up when u find what u want. I can proly get you a good deal on them.

I would go with an aluminum bar also. If you wreck out, it will bend the bars instead of your steering stem and that is a PLUS!! Less time and money.

Ive been looking around and im thinking either the MSR Dominators or the Tag x5.

Both are pretty nice bars.

Let me know what kind of prices you can get on those.

Thanks!