Advice with motor mods

Ok let me start from the top, i've got a stock banshee that i have just installed toomey t-5 pipes and the tor elminator kit and also one of those adustable stator plates. I've allrdy removed the stock airbox and now waiting for a part from toomey that does away with the stock airbox. I live in East texas that is 363 feet above sealevel. where should i start as a base point on my jetting? I was gonna try a 280 main,needle in the 4th groove,and go +3 on the timing. The last thing i want to do is cease the motor up running it too lean so any help with this is really appreciated.

I would guess to i would personally start with sum 290's n do a plug chop and then work my way down till its right and leave the needle in the middle clip and you probably r gonna want to get sum 27.5 pilots while ur at it.... Cuase bein rich is always better than being lean... n id bump that there timing up ta +4 :cheers:

I would guess to i would personally start with sum 290's n do a plug chop and then work my way down till its right and leave the needle in the middle clip and you probably r gonna want to get sum 27.5 pilots while ur at it.... Cuase bein rich is always better than being lean... n id bump that there timing up ta +4 :cheers:

Agreed