F/S or F/T banshee

i want to sell or trade my banshee for like a 92-95 honda hatchback. or any si civic... let me know what u got. i will take a single cam dont care much anymore.

i have pics check out my gallery

4mill hotrods long rod stroker crank, cylinders ported by nsx racing for a agressive 4 mill port, +4advanced timing, 2 piece pro design head with 20cc domes, boyseen reeeds, -2 swingarm, Ohlins resevoir front and rear shocks, Nerfs, front and rear bumpers, a-arm, belly & sprocket skids, 28mill kehien pwks racing carbs, durablue extended axle, boost bottle, boost ported pistons, pro-flow intake, alumalite bars, nacs bar clamp, peg extensions, amp link 25-1, motofast 2 into 1 pipe, easy pull clutch, steering stabalizer, 89 spindals, steel braded lines, aftermarket calipers, parking brake block off, teather switch, race cut plastics itp rear beadlocks with itp holeshots on etc...etc... i have allot of parts to go with it 2 like a another frame rad swinger etc..

the paint scheme is black and yellow it looks hot. there is allot im forgetting you have 2 see it.... it needs new front tires and the nerf bar nets are blue.

just pm me if ur intrested

the motor was went threw. it has new seals etc..etc.. and a new topend it only has 15m of run time on it then my stator went..

i have pics check out my gallery

• 1 month later...

Dude, part that sucker! You'll make more $$ and have fun doing it! LOL!

everything including shipping

best offer for motor and carbs with out shipping.l

best offer for the bead locks.

-2 swinger----idk brand---200 or 300 with the durablue axel and carrier

500 for all 3 ohlins shocks.

etc..

give me offers for parts ill let you know condition and any other shananigins you want.

Edited by banshee_terror_