Banshee roller and parts FS

I have a straight rolling chassis for sale, comes with motor- 421 cheetah needs new pistons and cylinders need re plated, has cool head. V-force 3 reeds and cages, Elka piggy back suspension, lonestar extended a-arms, pwr radiator, jp racing round house carrier swing arm, extended axles. Pics show bike together, plastics are sold, carbs and intakes have been sold, along with the pipes, rims and tires have been swapped to stock, no front bumper, no lights. Would like to sell the bike outright, 1200.00 OBO!!!

post-25862-12702191940835_thumb.jpg

post-25862-1270219201648_thumb.jpg

I have a straight rolling chassis for sale, comes with motor- 421 cheetah needs new pistons and cylinders need re plated, has cool head. V-force 3 reeds and cages, Elka piggy back suspension, lonestar extended a-arms, pwr radiator, jp racing round house carrier swing arm, extended axles. Pics show bike together, plastics are sold, carbs and intakes have been sold, along with the pipes, rims and tires have been swapped to stock, no front bumper, no lights. Would like to sell the bike outright, 1200.00 OBO!!!

I am interested in the roller

can u send updated pics to me at minkia38@gmail.com

I'm mostly interested in the a-arms and shocks, but Ill buy the whole thing if the price is right

what rear shock does it have?

let me know both ways

thanks

Ray

I am interested in the roller

can u send updated pics to me at minkia38@gmail.com

I'm mostly interested in the a-arms and shocks, but Ill buy the whole thing if the price is right

what rear shock does it have?

let me know both ways

thanks

Ray

I WANT THE SWINGARM AND AXLE. COME ON LETS MAKE THIS DEAL WORK.