LIttle Sahara April 16-18 After Snake Hunt

TNTS355

I'm really hoping to be able to make it...and really have no reason not to. My wife is shooting a wedding that weekend, so that may be the only thing holding me back. The Banshee is ready to roll though, and her Blaster should be in the next couple of weekends.

to broke to make the trip =[

I'm really hoping to be able to make it...and really have no reason not to. My wife is shooting a wedding that weekend, so that may be the only thing holding me back. The Banshee is ready to roll though, and her Blaster should be in the next couple of weekends.

Mags i wished you would get a job that pays more, I will miss you. Scottie it will be good to finally have you come up. If you and GDub can get off on Friday maybe we can haul together on Thurs nite.

Mags i wished you would get a job that pays more, I will miss you. Scottie it will be good to finally have you come up. If you and GDub can get off on Friday maybe we can haul together on Thurs nite.

yeah me to man!....just need to find someone local to me with a big truck that can haul my trailer. i could probably afford to swing it if i had multiple people coming...=\

yeah me to man!....just need to find someone local to me with a big truck that can haul my trailer. i could probably afford to swing it if i had multiple people coming...=\

Good Lord Man get busy, gotta be someone in your area that has a big truck. If we get there early enough I might be able to get a spot in the state Park and we could share the spot again.

There is a big group of us going down that weekend. Only a hand full of banshee's but quite a few other toys. Leaving from Manhattan around 8pm thursday night and riding through Sunday. We will be up in the North camp.