Questions about banshees !

OK I plan on gettin a banshee in june . I have a few questions first , Ive seen a lot about cool heads on here are they worth it ? Second , T5s,are they the best pipe ( want lowend as I do alot of trails but also not dead on top ) . Third what is a crossover tube on the carbs ? ive heard alot about those on hear. Fourth , Where should i get ported I was thinking maybee flotek ? 5th are aftermarket radiatiors a good idea? And last but not least any info on carb syncronization ??? THANX in advance for any help .

, TJ

It looks to me like you just need to spend some time searching around on here to find out what stuff is worth getting. Cool heads are worth the money but not where id start throwing money around. It allows you to bump up the compression and make it snappier, run race fuel if wanted. T5s probably make pretty good power down low with a decent port but without the port they have no balls down low. My FmF sst pull hard right from the bottom throughout the top, there a real good trail pipe. You can choose a reputable builder to do your porting thats all on you. You dont need an aftermarket radiator i wouldnt even be thinking about them if i were you. Theres quite a few threads on here about carb syncing, unless you have the banshee its gonna be difficult to explain.

It looks to me like you just need to spend some time searching around on here to find out what stuff is worth getting. Cool heads are worth the money but not where id start throwing money around. It allows you to bump up the compression and make it snappier, run race fuel if wanted. T5s probably make pretty good power down low with a decent port but without the port they have no balls down low. My FmF sst pull hard right from the bottom throughout the top, there a real good trail pipe. You can choose a reputable builder to do your porting thats all on you. You dont need an aftermarket radiator i wouldnt even be thinking about them if i were you. Theres quite a few threads on here about carb syncing, unless you have the banshee its gonna be difficult to explain.

Twisted could'nt of said it any clearer, i just wanted to add when you do get your shee check out site sponsors here to get your fix on parts and bling, great people great prices great products. Any questions you may have a bout a build or a part they all have the knowledge to answer your questions. Good luck :headbang: