Bundy Hill

Yes last weekend was opening weekend and now they will be open every weekend now. Ill have to meet up with you guys out there.

man with all this damn rain i hope its not too muddy,i know the west side of it was horrible the last time i went,,,,i be there sat if i dont have to work.i'll be laughin at all the ppl that cant make the big hill,,,,,shits funny.....

Shouldn't be to muddy friday is suppost to be nice and saturday is supposed to be 64 degrees. I know I will be going for sure this saturday. I will be the only banshee in my group. lol Ya I love the big hill, (easy for me) LOL.

my girl and i will be there tomarro around 1pm or so, where should i park and also i can park my truck and trailer right the trailer is 18 ft. also is it worth bringing the banshee? is ther any drag racing?

anyone going shoot me your number and ill try to hook up for som riding.

If you like trails alot then stick with what youve been doing. This park is more hills and more for the 4X4 club, I just lov e hill climbing so it does good and plus I am like 1 hour and 10 mins away.

i agree,,,not many trails at bundy hill. i go for the hillclimbing myself,,,just wish they were bigger tho.....gets boring after awhile,,,climbing the same hills that arent even close to difficult,,,for me anyways,,,its fun if you like climbin tho. unfortunately i wnt make it this weekend tho,,,bikes runnin great but have to fix the truckleakin gas as im pumpin it in,,,damn pipe rusted through,,gotta replace it,,will be ridin locally saturday

my girl and i will be there tomarro around 1pm or so, where should i park and also i can park my truck and trailer right the trailer is 18 ft. also is it worth bringing the banshee? is ther any drag racing?

anyone going shoot me your number and ill try to hook up for som riding.

the strip is not up and runnin yet from what i understand memorial day weekend it will be tho,,,your shee should prolly stay home :confused: