LOOKING TO TRADE/SALE MY BANSHEE

ktownmuddigger

i am looking to trade or sale my 01 banshee. It is an 01 frame with a 03 CHROMED OUT motor with mild port-polish. It is tuned and running. has fmf gold series pipes with toomey silencers. it has k&n barnett clutch, hinson clutch basket, boysen reeds. Frame is customed painted dark purple and plus4-swingarm. EVERYTHING IS EITHER PAINTED OR CHROMED. very much negotiable. am from louisiana will to drive out of state. My bike is more than likely worth 3-4,000 dollars. but i am open to much.

006.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

take a look at his post record and join date. this is what the gaming world calls a "noob". sorry bud this isnt craigs list, guys on these boards will pick your banshee apart epically if you parts list and pics do match up. you got a good bike for a decent price just try to be honest about it and someone will bite

im thinking maybe he has more pics coming of the pipes? :confused:

guys this bike is worth every bit of the 3-4k hes asking it comes with a boost bottle :headbang: