Paul Turner Mid Pipes for Sale

I have had this set of pipes since last year and they have been sitting in the garage not doing anyone any good. I purchase them from another member on the board here but I never got around to using them. They are not in perfect shape and I have tried to show the flaws in my pictures. Unlike the guy I got them from I want to make sure that I dont hide any details about the condition. If you have any questions about them please ask.

Price: $250 plus shipping. ($20 to $30 anywhere in the US) I do accept paypal but I would ask that the buyer pays the 4.05% fee that paypal charges the seller. Local pickup is OK too, I am in the Tacoma Washington area.

Thanks!

th_pt5.jpg

th_pt1.jpg

th_pt2.jpg

th_pt3.jpg

th_pt4.jpg

hi there. I am also interested in the pipes, and i do have the money. The only problem is, that i bought a set of pipes off ebay, and the guy is a scammer. I am working my way to get my money back. If you still go the pipes by the time i get my money back, i will gladly take these off your hands. let me know back

hi there. I am also interested in the pipes, and i do have the money. The only problem is, that i bought a set of pipes off ebay, and the guy is a scammer. I am working my way to get my money back. If you still go the pipes by the time i get my money back, i will gladly take these off your hands. let me know back

Elka, really? You're going to give PT's another shot? Don't forgot the butter and he-man-hammer!

not_this_shit_again.jpg

Elka, really? You're going to give PT's another shot? Don't forgot the butter and he-man-hammer!

not_this_shit_again.jpg

ok matt, how many times do i have to repeat myself, that it was my dad who put the dent in it, NOT ME!!!, anyways, im going to give them another shot, because the rockets guy took my 425 USD and ran away, i havent heard shit from him in a week. I opened a dispute on pay pal saying i want my money back. Pay pal said that if he doesn't send them an e-mail within 10 days, i will be refunded with my money back

Still have these ?

I have had this set of pipes since last year and they have been sitting in the garage not doing anyone any good. I purchase them from another member on the board here but I never got around to using them. They are not in perfect shape and I have tried to show the flaws in my pictures. Unlike the guy I got them from I want to make sure that I dont hide any details about the condition. If you have any questions about them please ask.

Price: $250 plus shipping. ($20 to $30 anywhere in the US) I do accept paypal but I would ask that the buyer pays the 4.05% fee that paypal charges the seller. Local pickup is OK too, I am in the Tacoma Washington area.

Thanks!

th_pt5.jpg

th_pt1.jpg

th_pt2.jpg

th_pt3.jpg

th_pt4.jpg

• 4 weeks later...