A few questions..

So I just got back from Sand Lake, OR and I noticed that when I am coming out of the treeshots rapped out in 2nd i feel a knocking in the motor somewhere, but it doesn't do that when I am on flat ground going really fast. I kind of figured it to be the clutch slipping because I know it's an old clutch but I didn't think it would knock like that? Also when I have the clutch pulled in while it's in gear it wants to move forward. What could cause all this?

Secondly, I want to get more power out of the 'Shee (not that it doesn't have plenty as is), and was wondering what would be a good route to take, I know there will be porting involved but am unsure if I really need to go with a 4 mil crank. I only ride at the Oregon dunes and I do mostly treeshots but some trails and drag racing too. What kind of port job should I get for that kind of riding and would I be happy with a 4mm or is it just too much?

Thanks for all the help!

By the way my mods are in my sig

Edited by White97Banshee

So I just got back from Sand Lake, OR and I noticed that when I am coming out of the treeshots rapped out in 2nd i feel a knocking in the motor somewhere, but it doesn't do that when I am on flat ground going really fast. I kind of figured it to be the clutch slipping because I know it's an old clutch but I didn't think it would knock like that? Also when I have the clutch pulled in while it's in gear it wants to move forward. What could cause all this?

Secondly, I want to get more power out of the 'Shee (not that it doesn't have plenty as is), and was wondering what would be a good route to take, I know there will be porting involved but am unsure if I really need to go with a 4 mil crank. I only ride at the Oregon dunes and I do mostly treeshots but some trails and drag racing too. What kind of port job should I get for that kind of riding and would I be happy with a 4mm or is it just too much?

Thanks for all the help!

By the way my mods are in my sig

What Oct are you running? You might have had a batch of shitty gas.

Im going to go with oct. For riding up a hill WOT in 2nd gear, there will not be that much air going through the rad as much as it would be for a WOT drag. So im taking a guess that your heating up and starting to det.

Are you running any timing?

When was the last time your radiator was flushed?

Are you running the stock impeller?

Are you Jetted for WOT and really not running it lean?

Are you running a aftermarket head?