DMC 916's for Sale or Trade

DMC 916 pipes. Bracket on top has been modified, since the original crappy solid rubber mounts broke. Now there is a nut and bolt set up holding the bracket onto the silencer, with rubber in between the bracket and canister.

Decent shape. Chrome isn't PERFECT, but it's not all that bad. Right mid-pipe has some airbox melted onto it. (haha, stupid airbox setup)

Looking for $300 shipped FIRM. Or trade for SST's or Paul Turner's, or some other kind of broad-range pipes with good bottom end. (Would prefer to trade) These pipes are awesome but just want to scream and run top end all the time.. not quite good for someone like me who rides a decent bit of woods.

Let me know what you have.

As for right now, TwistedShee is on the top of the list, just seeing what other offers are out there.

• 2 weeks later...

what happened with Twisted?

We were going to deal, but when we found out how much the shipping was, he didn't have the money to pay for both and I didn't have the money to pay for my own. So, well, theres a set local I wanna buy but I need to sell these first.

We were going to deal, but when we found out how much the shipping was, he didn't have the money to pay for both and I didn't have the money to pay for my own. So, well, theres a set local I wanna buy but I need to sell these first.

are those pipes made for top end power if so could u put up some pics.i have a set if fmf gnarlys ready and waiting.

I'm going to have to say no on the Gnarly's... that's TOO much of a bottom end pipe.

And sorry not to be rude nos350x, but I can't stand T5's.

I actually took a ride today, and I realized my problem isn't the pipes. Water was getting in my sidecase making it break up down low. They were actually pulling pretty good on the bottom today in the dry weather.

DMC 916 pipes. Bracket on top has been modified, since the original crappy solid rubber mounts broke. Now there is a nut and bolt set up holding the bracket onto the silencer, with rubber in between the bracket and canister.

Decent shape. Chrome isn't PERFECT, but it's not all that bad. Right mid-pipe has some airbox melted onto it. (haha, stupid airbox setup)

Looking for $300 shipped FIRM. Or trade for SST's or Paul Turner's, or some other kind of broad-range pipes with good bottom end. (Would prefer to trade) These pipes are awesome but just want to scream and run top end all the time.. not quite good for someone like me who rides a decent bit of woods.

Let me know what you have.

As for right now, TwistedShee is on the top of the list, just seeing what other offers are out there.

Would you be interested in a set of bill"s pipes ?