Ported Banshee Stock jugs, 66mm

alright i have a set of jugs that need some work. When i bought my girlfriends quad it was blown up and when i tore it down i realized it had caught a ring on the exhaust port and destroyed the piston. One of the cylinders has a pretty good scuff in the wall and will need to be bored out. currently the cylinders measure 66 mm. which is .080 over. i believe that they can be taken out to 64.5 mm (.100 over) and be good to go. i have no idea who did the port job but there is a "V R" engraved in the sides of the jugs underneath the fresh paint thats on them. The port job looks to be pretty decent and done professionally. the transfers have been ported and everything looks pretty good.

i have pictures and can send them to anybody interested. Im looking for 200 dollars shipped OBO for the cylinders. Id ask more but knowing they need a little work out of them to get them ready to run im not asking much for them.

Pm me for pictures and ill get them sent asap.

Thanks.

alright i have a set of jugs that need some work. When i bought my girlfriends quad it was blown up and when i tore it down i realized it had caught a ring on the exhaust port and destroyed the piston. One of the cylinders has a pretty good scuff in the wall and will need to be bored out. currently the cylinders measure 66 mm. which is .080 over. i believe that they can be taken out to 64.5 mm (.100 over) and be good to go. i have no idea who did the port job but there is a "V R" engraved in the sides of the jugs underneath the fresh paint thats on them. The port job looks to be pretty decent and done professionally. the transfers have been ported and everything looks pretty good.

i have pictures and can send them to anybody interested. Im looking for 200 dollars shipped OBO for the cylinders. Id ask more but knowing they need a little work out of them to get them ready to run im not asking much for them.

Pm me for pictures and ill get them sent asap.

Pics to e.george31@yahoo.com thanks

Thanks.