what happend?

cheeta

ok si i just put a set of vf2 reeds in my bike along with a twist throttle and took the tors off and now when i start my bike i have to give it gas to start it and when i try to let it go down to an idle it dies instantley. i cant even get it to idle high it just dies unless i have it revving at like 2500rpm it dies. i also put the sliders and needles out of another set of carbs too maybe the needle are on the wrong clip? how do i know where to put the needles?

Do you have the correct slide in the correct carbruetor installed the correct direction? Did you reinstall the black hose between the carbs that is inline with the choke knob? Did you get the float bowl mixed up between the carbs? The left bowl is different than the right bowl. What were the carbs you took the needles and slides out of? When you eliminated the TORS and installed the twist throttle, did you install an idle kit? There are plenty of threads on here about TORS removal and jetting and also a whole technical document about jetting, you should do some reading and learn how things work. Good luck.