Misc. Banshee parts

il get pics for everything tom. sorry for the cell pics i dont have a digital camera.

got a full set of upper and lower a arms with good bushings,dust caps,and bolts id like to get 100+plus shipping obo

0222001658.jpg

have good straight tie rod sleeves no ends 15 shipped

have a gas tank minus pitcok has the tank plastic bolts stuck in it. 25 shipped???

have a bare stock swinger no bearings or anything needs a paint job. make offer

have a stock swinger with new pivot bearings,sleeve,and dust caps. 50+shipping obo

stock carrier with chain tensioners and bolts(one bolt is bigger then stock) newer bearings and seals. 40 shipped

front calipers and rubber lines and hardlines 60+shipping obo

top half of case make offer

rear stock brake line and brake lever make offers. also have 2 front hubs with rotors could prob use bearings. make offer

have complete rear suspension setup yellow shock. 75 shipped obo

have bare wishbone 20 shipped with linkage piece

tail light switch make offer.lol

if i get a good offer on them a rear set of itp alloy series 8 inch rim with itp tires(beads leak) like i said il get pics tom everything is obo i just need things gone need a center link for my truck and dont have the money right now. thanks guys

il get pics for everything tom. sorry for the cell pics i dont have a digital camera.

got a full set of upper and lower a arms with good bushings,dust caps,and bolts id like to get 100+plus shipping obo

0222001658.jpg

have good straight tie rod sleeves no ends 15 shipped

have a gas tank minus pitcok has the tank plastic bolts stuck in it. 25 shipped???

have a bare stock swinger no bearings or anything needs a paint job. make offer

have a stock swinger with new pivot bearings,sleeve,and dust caps. 50+shipping obo

stock carrier with chain tensioners and bolts(one bolt is bigger then stock) newer bearings and seals. 40 shipped

front calipers and rubber lines and hardlines 60+shipping obo

top half of case make offer

rear stock brake line and brake lever make offers. also have 2 front hubs with rotors could prob use bearings. make offer

have complete rear suspension setup yellow shock. 75 shipped obo

have bare wishbone 20 shipped with linkage piece

tail light switch make offer.lol

if i get a good offer on them a rear set of itp alloy series 8 inch rim with itp tires(beads leak) like i said il get pics tom everything is obo i just need things gone need a center link for my truck and dont have the money right now. thanks guys

Do you have aftermarket reed cages for sale? Hit me @ thyman33@yahoo.com Thanks