Tucson Arizona Drag Races PMP 2/20/10 1-5pm

ban06shee

SATURDAY FEBRUARY 20, 2010 1PM-5PM THERE WILL BE ATV DRAG RACES AT PIMA MOTORSPORTS PARK 11700 South Harrison Road Tucson, AZ 85747. ALL ATVS RACING MUST HAVE A KILL SWITCH AND RIDERS MUST WEAR HELMET, GOGGLES, AND ANY KIND OF BOOTS, NO TENNIS SHOES. RIDERS WILL HAVE TO PAY BETWEEN $20-$25 TO PARTICIPATE. WE ARE TRYING TO HAVE A LEGIT PLACE TO RACE AND HAVE A GOOD TIME.

SATURDAY FEBRUARY 20, 2010 1PM-5PM THERE WILL BE ATV DRAG RACES AT PIMA MOTORSPORTS PARK 11700 South Harrison Road Tucson, AZ 85747. ALL ATVS RACING MUST HAVE A KILL SWITCH AND RIDERS MUST WEAR HELMET, GOGGLES, AND ANY KIND OF BOOTS, NO TENNIS SHOES. RIDERS WILL HAVE TO PAY BETWEEN $20-$25 TO PARTICIPATE. WE ARE TRYING TO HAVE A LEGIT PLACE TO RACE AND HAVE A GOOD TIME.

FUCK THAT TRACK :yank::D

If some of you guys can make it or atleast check it out that would be great. From what i have been told they are trying to get some revenue to improve the track. Track is not finished by any means, but the making of the track is been going on for a while know just to get it up to PMP insurance guide lines. And thats allowed the owner of PMP to have riders on the track and make money,all money made is going to the track.

So that would be kick ass for us Tucsonians to have a track of are own.

Seating is $5.

Damn i would love to go check it out, i have work to attend to. If anyone goes post up some pics or vids. Sandman have they even put up a tree yet?

Nah thats one of the things they're trying to get. The tree is pretty pricey. I was gonna go but had to change plans, going to cali to help my friend pick up his blazer. But Steven (ban06shee) gonna go and he's gonna take video.

Oh he is that's cool. I want to go and check it out. Do you know if they will do it Sunday too? or is it just that one day. If not then well just have to wait till Steven hooks it up with that vid. Im going to send you a IM of my new number.

From what i know of its only gonna be sat. yeah i need to get my movie maker working to make the video look good.