Shee vs. modded yfz450

Hey this is my second banshee, the first one was simple and just had pipes so i really have no idea how the quad is going to feel or react. My cuzins friend has a yfz450 with full exhaust, cams, intake and im not sure what else, My piped banshee was fast but i just built this one and hope it to be real quick.

2000 Banshee, Toomey TR6, v-force 3, Keihen 35mm Carbs, Vitos bullseye intake manifolds, Trinity Stage 3 Port, Trinity head mod, Fresh Bore to .40 over each side, Wiseco Pro lites, 15/41 gearing. and thats about it for motor work. How do you guys think she will run i think ill beat the yfz but by alot idk.

U will have no bottom end in that motor with those big carbs. if the YFZ is ported and has a high compression piston. U will be in for one hell of a race. But u can have all the power in the world. But if u don't know how to ride the bike. Its just a fast bike with a shitty rider. Just make sure ur jetted right and launch the bike and get the feel for it. Also be ready to slip the clutch at the start to keep the rpms up

U will have no bottom end in that motor with those big carbs. if the YFZ is ported and has a high compression piston. U will be in for one hell of a race. But u can have all the power in the world. But if u don't know how to ride the bike. Its just a fast bike with a shitty rider. Just make sure ur jetted right and launch the bike and get the feel for it. Also be ready to slip the clutch at the start to keep the rpms up

x2 on that those carbs are big

I smoke modded banshees all the time on my basicly stock yfz, It just rides easier. Its all about the rider when they are both lightly modded. Praticice launching try to get it to hook up, possibly launch in 2nd and slip the clutch, the banshee should be faster though.

Edited by terr1bleone

Well i can deffinetly outride him, ive been riding for many years and have some experience on him, im also 230lbs and hes about 170 maybe, but it will probly happen next weekend im still trying to get the jetting right and break in the new motor

so hes a fair bit lighter... this will make it much harder for you banghead

so good luck :)