Skat Trak Rippers

22" 10 paddle rippers on 8" Honda wheels. 69" Roll out. Like new, 2 day trips to SandLake on them.

Don't have the bike anymore and my current Stock Banshee doesn't have the power for these bad boys.

Possibly willing to trade for the right Banshee parts ( ext. A-Arms, go fast parts)

$350 + shipping

Thanks for looking.

SDC11008.jpg

SDC11009.jpg

SDC11010.jpg

Interested in a trade for different paddles? Like. 10 superlite haulers, 11 superlite haulers, 11 paddle superlite extremes, 18 paddle comp cut brats, all are perfect but they are buds tires with bigger builds now. It doesn't have to be an even trade, they can pay difference if needed. If so PM me a phone #. I can text pics.

intrested, would these be to much for a 4 mil cub making 100 hp,12 over arm, and 260 lb rider? i ride at silver lake michigan, its all flat drags in the weter sand in the low spots.. thanks

Sounds like you have the engine, its all about gearing at that point. These tires like torque.

Interested in a trade for different paddles? Like. 10 superlite haulers, 11 superlite haulers, 11 paddle superlite extremes, 18 paddle comp cut brats, all are perfect but they are buds tires with bigger builds now. It doesn't have to be an even trade, they can pay difference if needed. If so PM me a phone #. I can text pics.

Hey dude. do u have any of these tires still. Let me no thanks.