trinity 611 cc cub

611 cheeta is cheeta motor unless you special order a dm 73mm bore most dm's are in the 78mm+ bore range. so a 16mil crank would be a big motor..

16 cheeta is VERY fast.. but it takes a lot to control the power frame, clutch, and trans are very important..

build it right from the get go and you wont have any mistakes..

the DM is available in a LOT of bore sizes.. and a ton of stroke config's bad thing is ( to me) if you have a stock stroke dm it looks just like a big one also..

build it right from the get go and you wont have any mistakes..

the DM is available in a LOT of bore sizes.. and a ton of stroke config's bad thing is ( to me) if you have a stock stroke dm it looks just like a big one also..

Title says "trinity 611" thats not a custom ordered motor.. thats a standard 78mm 10mil DM.

for a 16mil cheetah to be 611cc's it would need a 74.55-74.56mm bore.. That would have to be a special one off custom plate job which it is not.. I'm just stating that the motor in question (trinity 611 cub) is actually a 10mil DM with a standard 78mm bore.

and with the DM's... you will have more cost into it. When your pushing 120+hp... no matter how right you do it the first time.. Something will break. Its just a matter of when. They are not a reliable motor and should be tore down often for inspection.