honda 450r

sleeper06

Im looking to trade a honda 450r for a nice 4mil banshee.No bullshit offers!There is a ton of money in this thing.The honda has a big bore high compression piston,hot cams(stage-2),new valves and 5 angle job,LOng travel Laegers arms with elka dune addition shocks to match,full hmf exhaust,filter,new clutch,

dirt tires,paddlesThe whole show a nice bike

Pm me if you need pics Ill get to the garage to take pics but want to see if there is offers

Whats good Carl

who bike is the 450r?

Roman looking to trade his also, thats weird you posted this

We where talking about u alittle while ago..

hahah thats funny shit, that we talking about the same bike

Anyone who is interested, this 450 is a nice bike

Its all black, It does have a kick start

I dont think the front end is LT, but its a nice riding bike with lots of ground clearance.

All the mods that Carl listed above where just done, everything in the motor is brand new.

I dont think there is a hr on this motor yet.

He's just looking to switch it up, and wants a shee.

The bike is located in staten island NY, Its my buddies bike

I think he is asking 4k obo also

But if you have a shee that you willing to trade, post up some pics and all the details.

Im trying to get some pics of this bike now.

Edited by wacko2000

i have a stock cyl wisco stock stroke crank trued and welded 1-5 dunable trans direct drive lock up marvin shaws on frnt powercoted frame chrome frnt Jarms THIS CHASSIE IS CUSTOM BILT NOT AN OLD CHASSIE +2 OUT FRNT +12 chrome swinger with ajustable strut 38MM Pwks on gas bike runs 3.3s all day long in 200ft 4.3s 4.4s in 300 (GARENTEE IT WILL out run most 4mm bikes hell it out ran my 4mm cub on alky very stout bike very reliable..has ste Old cpi drag pipes...jUst let me know.. pics

www.seehere.com/bbgracing

will send pm