need help to identify carb and more

I recently picked up a 89 250r which is becoming a money pit, it has a keihin carb on it but i could use some help to know the size, i'm pretty sure it's a airstriker,, the numbers on the side are PWK 00AAMG the second A has a box around it. Another question i have is, i got a cylinder off ebay thats ported by LRD and the piston that came with it is a pro-x with a 2.25 stamped on it, my question is how far can you bore a stock 250r cylinder? and will i need to rejet for the swap from a stock port, stock bore cylinder? i never owned a 250r so i'm new, i know it's not a banshee but it's still a really nice 2 stroker

post-26893-12643132350658.jpg

I recently picked up a 89 250r which is becoming a money pit, it has a keihin carb on it but i could use some help to know the size, i'm pretty sure it's a airstriker,, the numbers on the side are PWK 00AAMG the second A has a box around it. Another question i have is, i got a cylinder off ebay thats ported by LRD and the piston that came with it is a pro-x with a 2.25 stamped on it, my question is how far can you bore a stock 250r cylinder? and will i need to rejet for the swap from a stock port, stock bore cylinder? i never owned a 250r so i'm new, i know it's not a banshee but it's still a really nice 2 stroker

for the carb size, measure the bore width on the intake side (facing reed cage, not bell end) then convert to millimeters. as far as max bore, that might be a better question for everything 2 stroke, or ask an engine builder. they say you can take a banshee cyl up to .10 over stock, but i guess it depends on the sleeve.