jetting with these mods?

baker

ok guys ive asked it before but now im gonna run a couple different mods so let me know what jet sizes you think i should use. im slappin together my new motor thursday or friday, its gonna go like this---- new wiseco crank, .040 over dune/trail ported cylinders, vitos power pistons, cool head with 22cc domes for now,might go with the 19s later, im gonna leave timing at stock for now probly go +4 after its broke in, fmf fattys with iether powercore 2 silencers or procircut silencers not sure yet im leaning towards the procircuts cause there in better shape right now i got 320 mains and stock pilots, toomy 2into1 airfilter, and of course the all famouse boost bottle(for that big power)lol. im in central ny dont know elevation but it will be between 35-40 degrees during breakin, what size jets do you guy recomend for this weather and for the summer time? thanks alot :cheers:

that 2-1 filter is a pod setup, right? either way, that 320 sounds like a good starting point for winter. if you plan on doing all these stages, i would suggest buying the ebay jet "kit" which contains every main size from 210-390 for like 30 bucks. you are going to want to pick up 27.5 pilots. on a side note- would you be willing to trade/sell those pro-circuit silencers, i need some, but i don't have the money for new replacements. i'm running my fmf silencers on them right now.

that 2-1 filter is a pod setup, right? either way, that 320 sounds like a good starting point for winter. if you plan on doing all these stages, i would suggest buying the ebay jet "kit" which contains every main size from 210-390 for like 30 bucks. you are going to want to pick up 27.5 pilots. on a side note- would you be willing to trade/sell those pro-circuit silencers, i need some, but i don't have the money for new replacements. i'm running my fmf silencers on them right now.

ive got an assload of jets so i should be ok, im not sure if i want to get rid of the pro circuts yet i will let ya know after i get her going, i might not use my fmf's cause the guy i got them from off ebay cut the stingers about 5 inches short and ran both pipes out the middle like the dmc exaughst, ill have to see what works better, of course he didnt tell me that b4 i bought them :cheers:

As AK said, I would get some 27.5 pilots. If it is that cold in the 30ish/40. You might want to step up to around 330 to be on the safe side. But that depends on your elevation. You should be just fine with the 320s for break in. Just remember to do your heat cycles and retorque everything back down. And then go play! You will also get different engine break ins how 2. So do your reseach on here because its been talked about alot.

As AK said, I would get some 27.5 pilots. If it is that cold in the 30ish/40. You might want to step up to around 330 to be on the safe side. But that depends on your elevation. You should be just fine with the 320s for break in. Just remember to do your heat cycles and retorque everything back down. And then go play! You will also get different engine break ins how 2. So do your reseach on here because its been talked about alot.

ya ive rebuilt a few motors and i will be doing the heat cycles, i dont know bout that get on it and rip it up,lol, just dont sound safe to me. the pilots wont make that much of a diff. will they? :cheers:

Pilots will make a big diff. It comes in from idle to around 1/4 throttle So most of your motor break in will be from down low throttle. I would rather be rich then lean on a new motor. But if your around 7k feet then the 25 pilots will work. But you will prob still end up being on the lean side with open intake and ported jugs.