michigan ice racing

bansheejoel

Ok guys lets get somthing together this year. I wanted to last year but only a few guys wanted to. Lets set up a place and time......im in

bansheejoel

paddleboy

If we can get some cold weather, I want to have a drag race at my house this year.... Ill probly be on my sled but Id like to get some drag bikes going down here... I live in Union, MI on Long Lake. We have a perfect strip right from my house.. Im thinkin beer and bonfire afterward too!!

hell yeah you will have to let me know when the outing on gun lake is.....im into like a oval type track of ice racing.....drags are cool but if you dont have a fast bike your not competive. Ice racing on a semi modded bike you stand a cbance at beating faster bikes out of the corners, going into corners, taking different lines etc. Vs. going straight for 300' lol. Im working on my struts this weekend to lower my bike down so it lays damn near on the ice, then gotta get some cold cutters :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...