Banshee Drag Parts

Im selling some of the stuff I have sitting around here that I wont be needing for quite a while. I will get some pics of everything tomorrow. I havent been paying much attention to what stuff is selling for lately so if anything is out of line, send me an offer but I think the prices are fair.

Stellar +3.5 forward, stock width drag arms, drag spindles, tie rods, anti vibe drag stem with lonestar 7/8 anti vibe clamp. Everything is brand new, never used. Would like to sell as a package. Id like to get $700 shipped for this all together. I will seperate it if I get buyers for each item.

Spindle mount wheels and SLS tires. They are like a 5 spoke saw blade looking wheel. Banshee spindle. $350 shipped

CRJ ebay lowering kit. Front and Rear. $75 shipped

Marvin Shaw Hillshooter 12.5" with nut. Pressure was set somewhere around 750psi if I remember correctly. Ill look for paperwork on it. $175 Shipped

Cancel whatever you want rotax. Don't try and make me look like a dick because you are a fuckin broke ass low baller. It was a nice way of saying no thanks but if I decide to give the shit away I'll get your address. I guess you like things direct. So there it is.

Your a class act.! $350 wasn't a low ball price for them. You're a clown, good luck in life with that kind of disposition. A keyboard sure makes some people brave!!!! Everyone pay attention to this guys comment. Not good for the board.

Sent from my iPhone

Your a class act.! $350 wasn't a low ball price for them. You're a clown, good luck in life with that kind of disposition. A keyboard sure makes some people brave!!!! Everyone pay attention to this guys comment. Not good for the board.

Sent from my iPhone

his is funny to me, because I know Dave personally! He would have said the same damn thing to you in person. He basically said that he was taking "BEST OFFERS" so therefore if someone came through with $351 then they were going to get the items. Don't get upset and start bashing because he didn't want to accept your offer. Go ahead and buy them on eBay that way if they aren't up to your standards you can bash that seller!

BUMP

Sent from my iPhone

I'd say 350 is a low ass offer for all that.It's obvious you don't know Tim Stellars products.

If you want something cheap and could care less on if the shit is gonna hold together then maybe you should shop ebay...

On a side not,Dave if i had the spare change i'd love to get them spindle mounts off ya.But fortunately/unfortunately my motor is slowly piecing itself back together finally...Bump!