New guy needin some suggestions

dmbarrett

well just got this on a trade about a month ago and now I'm in love with the shee power but now I wanna make it look a lil better. The plastic has already been painted and the guy I got it from has put some money into it but the plastic is not lookin so good so I'm gonna Sand it down and re paint it. So I'm wondering what color yall think will look good. I like the color of the frame and I kinda like the color of the plastic but idk for shure. Plan on puttin some money in it but really don't wanna spend 500$ on plastic when that could just be put into the motor

photo.jpg

would anybody have any pics of a white shee and blue frame and i have been readin a bunch of diffrent threads on here about painting plastic and i really dont know what sandpaper to use

my frame is powder coated dark blue and i have white plastics with blue on the side of the tank and radiator. the guy before me had a flamboyant flame set up which is all i have pictures of... depending on how fast I rebuild my bike and get it back together i will try and get some pics up for you.

Sorry for the shitty camera and bad angle (the frame looks black in the pic but it really shines with good light on it)

3nc3m13lb5Ta5P65Rd9cge80a9fd0ed5517.jpg

Edited by themuffinman