new to HQ and Banshee owner

chetgoff

Hey guys i'm new to the forums. and also a soon to be new banshee owner. I currently have a trx450r that i'm looking to trade cause i wanna go fast.. the bike i'm looking at is a 460 can't remember the carb size. the guy is not to sure of alot of things but i would assume that would be possible a 4mil crank as well. can you guy's give me some pointers on what to look for. also is a 460 still a duneable moter? like I said i'm new to the banshee world so just learning.

Welcome dude. Buy a bike that is stock or mildly built. Then build it too suit your riding styles. Hit up us sponsors when your ready. We all have our niches. i like the customizing. I do polishing and modquad billet parts, as well as anything else you want. We have great engine builders here, Jeff at fast, Kevin at Herr, Brandon at Wildcard and JD at JDS Customs can make you just about any cool part you want, and theres several more of us. So check us all out in the sponsor spotlight. Welcome too your new addiction and open up that wallet dude. :headbang:

Welcome to the HQ. Lots of great info and guys here. 460 cc is a pretty big motor to dune with. If its a 4 mil crank, it would have to be aftermarket cylinders to be that big. Post up some pics and you will get alot more info about what you have.

well, i highly doubt that it is a 460, unless someone went through all the trouble to re-sleeve, and rechamber and make it a sleeper if you pull off that stock head, you can measure the bore and stroke. stock is 64mm bore, and 54mm stroke. you can also take some porting measurements while you are in there, too