Trade for BANSHEE

TexasBansheeMan

A little more detail about the bike. It has a Full Trident stubby Hand rolled Carbon fiber race stubby, LSL top triple clamp with 1" risers and touring bars (bars not in use, has clip-ons as of now, Full USD (up side down) Busa forks and a billet upper and lower clamps. The busa front end is not yet installed, it is a very common conversion that gives you indefinite suspension choices unlike the out dated RSU forks. Single sided swing arm with a fat nasty 190/50/R17 on the rear. The motor is a 955cc triple made/designed by Lotus. on the Dyno it makes 143 hp factory claimed 130. Its a sweet ride, but I have a lust for dirt. Thanks for looking.

its very tempting wat else can you tell me about the bike?

What would you like to know? I'm the 3rd owner, I'm the youngest owner I'm 29. Its rare, T595 are truly one off. Not many still exist in the united states in this condition. It hangs par with my buds Zx10r. The Busa forks were tweaked so that is no longer an option. Every time I ride the bike someone want to talk about it. When I park it somewhere I have to wipe the drool off of it when I come back. I will drive to meet anyone 1/2 way to ANYWHERE.

• 2 months later...