4mm bottem end WTT

flea49

I have a set of cases 4mm crank ,1 to 4 override trainy,WTT TO A bASE STATION RADIO,WOULD LIKE A D201A TRAM,NO JUNK,THIS IS A GOOD BOTTEM END,THE CASES WERE CRACKED WHERE THE KICKER IS BUT I HAD THEM WELDED INSIDE AND OUT,BETTER THAN NEW.

I have a set of cases 4mm crank ,1 to 4 override trainy,WTT TO A bASE STATION RADIO,WOULD LIKE A D201A TRAM,NO JUNK,THIS IS A GOOD BOTTEM END,THE CASES WERE CRACKED WHERE THE KICKER IS BUT I HAD THEM WELDED INSIDE AND OUT,BETTER THAN NEW.

Bump, NO ONE GOT A GOOD CB RADIO.

i think my dad steel has his i need to asked him how mutch he is willing to sell it to me for it is a cobra home base and it is modified to have further reach if you are intrested please send me pictures of what all you have and then i will send you a picture also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is the low end crank trans ect together? Stator and fly wheel included? Ne pics how many hrs on the crank wat brand definetly intereated in buying

Yes its togather flywheel and stater,2 years on the crank,I got the crank from cascade inovations,do not know who they buy from.