My Laptop, Your Parts!

petersen302

Hey Guys,

I work in the IT field, and have a laptop I am willing to part with for some parts. It is a nice Dell Latitiude D620, 2GB ram, 80GB HDD, Centrino, WiFi, and, for the right deal, I will even throw a legal copy of Windows 7 Ultimate, and a BRANDS NEW battery.

Here is what I need. I am getting a 2003 Limited Edition Banshee, that is bone stock. I really would like to get my hands on some exhaust, but will listen to dang near anything.

Let's hear what you have.

Hey Guys,

I work in the IT field, and have a laptop I am willing to part with for some parts. It is a nice Dell Latitiude D620, 2GB ram, 80GB HDD, Centrino, WiFi, and, for the right deal, I will even throw a legal copy of Windows 7 Ultimate, and a BRANDS NEW battery.

Here is what I need. I am getting a 2003 Limited Edition Banshee, that is bone stock. I really would like to get my hands on some exhaust, but will listen to dang near anything.

you have a pm

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I got whatever you need , i just need to know what the laptops worth , text me or call 417-379-7474 or donnydodad@msn.com