Lectron carb

toolman

I have one set up 2 into 1 it is 38 mm (with a 5-1 metering rod) stock stroke milled head 170psi FMF fatties it runs good and is dependable mostly trail riding. I just bought another one 40mm for my other bike I can not read the metering rod numbers on it . It came off of a 250r. Just asking what metering rod are most of you using? Remember trial riding is what i do. I did a search and seen all of the pro's and con's and most only use them for dragging, but i have used one for trail riding for years and love it. The bike I'm putting it on is stock stroke 2 into 1 coolhead 19cc domes 180psi and Pro circuits.

thanks

We run a 38mm on a 7mill cheetah motor. I have no clue what rod is in it right now.

I think you are going to be over carbureting it though. the 36mm on the 4 mill ran alot better than when we had the 38mm on it. I have seen results on the dyno with my stock troke, and stock bore motor that indicated anything much more than the 35mm pwk I had on it would have been too big.

We run a 38mm on a 7mill cheetah motor. I have no clue what rod is in it right now.

I think you are going to be over carbureting it though. the 36mm on the 4 mill ran alot better than when we had the 38mm on it. I have seen results on the dyno with my stock troke, and stock bore motor that indicated anything much more than the 35mm pwk I had on it would have been too big.

hes running a 2 into 1 setup tho so can he still be over carbing it???