Wanted: Aftermarket Front Shocks

Bansheeb0y5505

Ive got some fox floats id sell for about 400. Standard floats, not Evols

Sorry, i'd love to have those shocks but on a strict budget of 300 because that's all I have in christmas money.

And I know you most likely wouldn't sell them for that much.

Thanks though :cheers:

Hey, let me try and grab you some better pics, I also might have the original recipt which has the date of purchase and all the info. They are in working shape, but they aren't new, they have been used.

I'm in Piscataway, NJ, but I will be out in Cabela's in Hamburg this week if you want to meet up. The shipping is only $10 so I could save you like $15 if you wanted to pick them up or meet vs. shipping.

Hey, for the $10 it costs to ship, that would probably be much easier. My F250 only gets about 12 mpg, so it would cost me like 16 bucks just to meet you half way. Let me get you some better pics of the shocks, and the info on them, and if you like them I can ship them out ASAP.

Actually I just talked to my father. He'd be willing to drive me to Hamburg to pick up the shocks. (He has this old beater bonneville that gets almost 30mpg highway haha.)

That way, I could see the actual shocks in person too before I pay for them. I always prefer to do deals in person when possible.

Plus we're heading to the coal mines Saturday so it gives me time to bolt em up for the ride and such.

So if thats ok with you, when were you planning on going to hamburg?

And whenever you take the pics and the info on the shocks, just post em up in this thread. Then we can go from there

Edited by Bansheeb0y5505

Oh and sorry for being a pain in the ass, haha, but what different adjustments are on it? Im not too familiar with the works shocks.

Not a problem. Just ride height as far as I know on these guys.

I have off all week, so I'm really flexible, let me know what day would be good for you, and I'll work around that. I usually get out to Cabela's in the morning around 10 or 11, and I'm usually there until 2 or 3 depending on what I pick up. So, figure around those times, and whatever day is good for you. I'll grab some more pics tonight, and I'll try and dig out the recipt. Figure 235 cash if you pick them up out in PA. Thanks bro!!!