612cc Big Block Twister Drag Banshee

These cylinders were cut and ported by the original designer of the twister cylinders, before the design was sold to louie at twister and re-named "Twister Cylinders" Mark did all the design work and test runs before twister had them. These have some "special" touches the other twister cylinders out there don't have. It laid down 152hp to the rear wheels in oregon. Not bad for a 10mil. :bolt:

Edited by BigRed350x

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUMP!

Killer bike scary fast.

Next time you come out if you have an extra couple hours you should get me motivated and help pull my motor. That way I can get my porting done and put that death override in.

Yeah, no problem man. We can get your override in and put everything back together in a weekend pretty easy.

Bump!

• 2 weeks later...

its a long shot but im gonna try.would u take an '88 IROC with 160,000 KILOMETRES on it? 350 with nitrous and a 5-speed. just wish i had the cash for your bike, thats my dream quad.... nice thing ur doin btw

Thanks for the offer, but I live on a ranch in the middle of nowhere. I've got 16 miles of nasty dirt road to get to my place. It would destroy a car like that. Plus I couldn't haul much hay with an IROC. haha!

Thanks for the offer though

- Jared

Bump for a great seller and an even better hillshooter.jesterlaugh.gif

That is an HS Customs fiberglass front end on that thing (Twister (Lou Jr.) is making his own now as well)............

Thanks for the correction mark. I haven't had any interest in it, chances are it will still be in my garage next time you come up to shoot shit. You'd be able to see your little bastard banshee child again. haha!

Here's a couple clips I dug up last night.

http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii14/WyoBanshee/?action=view&current=4beed24b.flv&newest=1

First one is a 770 raptor spraying, second is just a solo run, last is racing a 4mil FAST drag bike and a stock YFZ. lol

Edited by BigRed350x