Stock Lights / Stock carrier/new bearings

Ok heres the deal I have two sets of lights, 1 set completely together and the other set is missing lenses and are apart. The ones fully assembled do not have the guards on them but the others have brand new guards, just need to be swapped around. Im not sure if the bulbs are good or not. Even some xtra rubber mounts in there and some mean blood shot eyes covers. 80.00 shipped in the states. plus paypal fees Flat connectors

Sorry one set of bearings and two sets of lights.

IMG_9430.jpg

IMG_9433.jpg

IMG_9435.jpg

IMG_9436.jpg

I have a stock carrier also in good shape, would need painted if you're for looks! Comes with bearings in it, not sure how good they are, I have a brand new set in package still. If interested I can get pics and I will throw in my brand new chrome HQ decals like the ones on bike in sig. 75.00 shipped + paypal fees

• 2 months later...

I really don't feel like the ebay hassle......Lights=65.00 shipped

Carrier with new bearings in package=70.00 shipped in the states and if anyone does buy either of the two, first buyer gets the Banshee HQ decals.

I have new brake pads also for front, maybe rear if anyone is interested....really cheap if someone buys them with one of the other items.