Identify these FMF's

yeah man it says right on them fmf gold series haha old school

No shit they are gold series. But as I am sure every one knows there are multiple "Gold series" pipes. I called FMF today, and they are called "FMF Gold Series Don Elmer Signature series". Old shit, sound pretty good. Better low end power, which is what I wanted. I mated them to orig powercore silencers, that I shortened 2 inches.

There were two different Gold Series that I've saw. The ones that are in the pics above, which have the straight chamber, and are the older style, as in pre 1996, or older. The Gold Series that I used to have, had the curves in the chamber, just like the Fatty's do, so TwistedSheeRida go chase parked cars. The ones pictured are older than the ones my brother used to have, with the straight chambers.

yah, the white pipes in my sig are the mid-90's ones with the full curving to them, like the fatties. those are likely the "torque pipes" everyone refers to out of the 2 they made at that time. you can tell by the switchback center piece, and the sharp angle on the stinger outlet. you couldn't really see all this with the craigslist pics.....

yah, the white pipes in my sig are the mid-90's ones with the full curving to them, like the fatties. those are likely the "torque pipes" everyone refers to out of the 2 they made at that time. you can tell by the switchback center piece, and the sharp angle on the stinger outlet. you couldn't really see all this with the craigslist pics.....

I just did a few hotlaps on my street and I actually love the way these perform. Much better low end than my PT hi-rev's. To me, they feel like they have a much better overall torque curve than the PT's. It's not as explosive on the top end, which is what I like. I'm pretty happy with them. I need to get a hold of nick (nos350x) and see where he's had his pipes ceramic coated. He told me some ridiculously low price. Like half of what chroming costs.

I just did a few hotlaps on my street and I actually love the way these perform. Much better low end than my PT hi-rev's. To me, they feel like they have a much better overall torque curve than the PT's. It's not as explosive on the top end, which is what I like. I'm pretty happy with them. I need to get a hold of nick (nos350x) and see where he's had his pipes ceramic coated. He told me some ridiculously low price. Like half of what chroming costs.

Very possible they are the Gold Series Woods pipes.

There were two different Gold Series that I've saw. The ones that are in the pics above, which have the straight chamber, and are the older style, as in pre 1996, or older. The Gold Series that I used to have, had the curves in the chamber, just like the Fatty's do, so TwistedSheeRida go chase parked cars. The ones pictured are older than the ones my brother used to have, with the straight chambers.

Sounds like you dont even know what the f your talking bout either. you got three post and they all say diff things. comedian of the year

Edited by TwistedSheeRida