My PEPs need rebuilt

crustydemon

does anyone know where I could get a rebuild kit for my pep shocks? I would like to do them myself but would consider sending them somewhere if the turn around time wasnt too long. I've been told that if I send them to PEP I'll have to wait forever to get them back.

GT Thunder is in Millersburg, OH. They do top notch work. Like I said many times most of the pros I know use GT Thunder to rebuild their stuff over the companys that make them. Brandon Sommers the owners son is winning race after race I think hes already in the pro GNCC class. I know he was wining the A Class races in the GNCC circut two years ago. They have great turn around time too.

www.Gtthunder.com

Oh Axis shocks are the shit. Ide gladly run them on anything. But besides being expensive as all hell they have a horrible turn around time unless your a pro or something. I looked into ordering a set for the Banshee and I heard at least 3 months for the fronts.

Edited by Washburn