Looking for 4mil cylinders

sinisterboo

Looking to replace a set of junk cylinders on my 4mil project. It had a spacer plate, but Id rather have cylinders and domes setup for no plate, but will take what I can get. ported or not. I am looking for a reasonable deal please. I know they are out there. prefer standard to .020 over. but def nothing over .040. Have cash in hand for the right deal. I will even consider non cut stock ones....

He wants something without boost ports this time, thats what caused the old cylinders to fail. As far as riding style? I'd say he's pretty much wide open all the time, LOL. its a 4mil longrod, 35pwks, cpi inframes, minus 3 swingarm. he weighs around 200 lbs.. He races flat track with it.....

hmmm. I have a set of Herr 4 mil cylinders that are pretty aggressive, not sure they are for him and they do have the ports so prolly not. they run pretty much just like my cub, so i would say super hot dune port/drag port. to much for me in my duner, im detuning.