Wont Revv Up?

Just went to go put my bike away, and had a really weird thing happen.. never had any experience with something like this before.

I started it, started normal. Sounded normal, Popped it into first and let the clutch out and it idled down like it should have. i gave it gas and it took off, gave it more gas and the motor wouldnt increase. i stopped. Pushed the gas and it just wouldnt rev up. The motor tone would change it and it would just be a flat sound no matter how hard or long i held the gas. Didnt choke out, didnt die, just droped to a low note and hummed i guess is the way you would explain it.

just a tuning issue and needs to be adjusted or what?

anyone had something like that happen?

Sweeet, that helps

So whats setting it off? parking brake sticking? Clutch?

Is this something i should just remove all together?

Yes your tors are an electrical system that makes ur bike not be able to rev up when lets say something goes wrong wiht ur bikes brakes, etc...

U should remove u tors or just unplug them.

I have removed mine because it makes ur banshee look alot cleaner and shaves some wait off of it.

Yes your tors are an electrical system that makes ur bike not be able to rev up when lets say something goes wrong wiht ur bikes brakes, etc...

U should remove u tors or just unplug them.

I have removed mine because it makes ur banshee look alot cleaner and shaves some wait off of it.

yeah just ran a quick google on this TORS system. never even heard of it before :) then again ive only been a banshee owner for 3 days lol. my 87 quad racer sure didnt have that shit!!

Its coming OFF tomorrow! Thanks for the help, that really had me puzzled.

yeah just ran a quick google on this TORS system. never even heard of it before :) then again ive only been a banshee owner for 3 days lol. my 87 quad racer sure didnt have that shit!!

Its coming OFF tomorrow! Thanks for the help, that really had me puzzled.

U will have to buy a tors removal kit for it.

IDk where to get one i just searched on google for one and bought it.

U will have to buy a tors removal kit for it.

IDk where to get one i just searched on google for one and bought it.

dont "have" too. but its suggested. ill unplug it tomorrow, and remove the boxes on teh carbs at a later date whenever the kit comes in.