White Knuckle Drag pipes

r/atvshee

there about an hour and a half from me and have heard good things about them. Small shop like me. Seen some of there work. not bad. Friend had a set of drag pipes made from them last summer. They took longer than they were supposed too to make. His first ride out on them the silencer broke off of one pipe. bad weld.

Then my other buddy had a 4mill built by them that whooped ass on everyone he came across. Thats what I no.

there about an hour and a half from me and have heard good things about them. Small shop like me. Seen some of there work. not bad. Friend had a set of drag pipes made from them last summer. They took longer than they were supposed too to make. His first ride out on them the silencer broke off of one pipe. bad weld.

Then my other buddy had a 4mill built by them that whooped ass on everyone he came across. Thats what I no.

Is Eric actually making these pipes or are they Shearer's with Cascade's new silencers on them?

(I could be a month or so out of the latest Oregon ATV industry info stream........)

Has any body dealt with them lately? I heard rumors that they were being investigated for trafficking in stolen parts, right after I heard this they closed their shop in Portland and moved out to the sticks.

They moved out of Portland a few years ago (now in Boring, along with JJ&A, Twister, Cascade, etc.). I haved talked to Eric since then and he seems to be doing pretty well. They moved because it's a more efficient place to do their type of business than in Portland.