13" marvin shaws, +8 banshee ladder style swingarm

BB3

13" marvin shaws without the nut no leaks work great.

$200 shipped

shaws001.jpg

shaws002.jpg

+8 ladder stlye swingarm built by GT performance for sale as well

Has a bad spot in the chrome where the chain guide was welded on @.

$250 shipped for it.

350andparts006.jpg

350andparts007.jpg

350andparts004.jpg

Shaws pending.

I want the swinger......give me dibs, I cant PM you from this computer at work for some reason...I'll hit you up when i wake up today? what all is included? front pivot bearings? carrier? or is that just for swingarm?

I want the swinger......give me dibs, I cant PM you from this computer at work for some reason...I'll hit you up when i wake up today? what all is included? front pivot bearings? carrier? or is that just for swingarm?

Ok dib's it is....lol

It has from derlin bushings in it with no tube, i beleive i have a set of bearings and the tube for it but let me check for sure tonight, The only thing that comes with it is the bushing's and bearings (If i have them) and the chain guide.

I can get you a modquad complete chrome roundhouse new tube style for $615 shipped. Carrier and everything included. Had too add $15 for paypal fees.

Dude....dont post that in my for sale Add thats just not right, and even more so since your a site sponsor.

Dude....dont post that in my for sale Add thats just not right, and even more so since your a site sponsor.

DUDE. I'm so sorry man. That was an honest mistake. I meant too reply too the post that was looking for a +8. I was reading yours also at the same tme I guess. I don't no just trying too do too many things at once.

My bad completely. I wouldn't do that shit on purpose. I'm not like that and would never try too get business like that. Honest mistake I promise. I deleted my post.

And who the f#*k are u Dutch. I don't even no u or ever done business with you. Check yourself before u start calling me names and calling me out. Not a good idea bro. No the circumstances before u come at me like that.

Again I'm sorry for posting on your thread. It was the wrong one. Complete accident.