connecicut riders

00sheerzr

its decent size. but my shee aint runnin right now. but if u guys ever want to ride it theres a small lot right in front of it. im not sure how much longer were gonna be able to ride it tho. a few weeks a back a kid about 18 brought his truck back there and flipped it. cops and stuff were out there.

First off whats wrong with your bike? Lets get that bitch running then find a place to have a ride. And that suck the place I ride the same thing happen poeple screw shit up for everyone. I just came back from a sweet place to ride the only thing is theres no parking you have to unload a screw but a cool place tho if I can find a place to park it would be bad ass.

it needs a cdi. i ordered one but the guy i bought the bike from changed the wiring harness. so back goes the package and im waitin for the new one to come in. the bike is almost a basket case. im tryna talk my dad into lettin me strip it down this winter for some much needed pc work, a new top end, and some other mods.

it needs a cdi. i ordered one but the guy i bought the bike from changed the wiring harness. so back goes the package and im waitin for the new one to come in. the bike is almost a basket case. im tryna talk my dad into lettin me strip it down this winter for some much needed pc work, a new top end, and some other mods.

Where in Mass. are you ?