Paddles, Billet Basket, Carbs, Intakes, Reeds

I have property taxes coming up and need some cash to help out. Dug through my parts boxes and selling some stuff I have laying around.

All prices are shipped. The more you buy the better deal I will make you...

Stock Reeds - Brand new, taken off 2006 banshee, never ran. $35

Stock intakes - Brand new, never ran $30

Stock carbs - Used. I don't have the tops, just the carbs. They do have the slides in them though. $40

Intakes/Reeds/Carbs $95

ljwuo.jpg

Spare reeds and reed stops - 3 reeds 4 stops $5

If you buy the intakes reeds and carbs all together i will throw the spare reeds and reed stops in with everything else.

Billet Basket & Stock helical gear, heavy duty red cushions $140

2la9894.jpg

1tt2zc.jpg

22x11x10 10-paddle Extremes on Douglas red-label rims, standard buff. Yamaha Bolt Pattern. Used, but still plenty of life left in them. $175

whmxzq.jpg

33-35mm Billet intakes. $65

2eoib1g.jpg

34mm Mikuni TM Flatslide Carbs. Have Clippard style powerjets in them. Currently set up for gas. Both choke tops are missing, but choke lever still works fine.

1 carb is missing the cable adjuster (see pic) $150

20jo2yp.jpg

nlpf2o.jpg

34mm carbs and Billet intakes together $200 Buy them together and I will throw brand new intake gaskets and some k&N filters. For another $10 I'll throw in a throttle cable with everything else

39mm Keihin Pumper Carbs & Mikuni Pump $175 Carbs and drilled and tapped for clippard style powerjets, but do not come with powerjets.

35360yb.jpg

eb4exh.jpg

2lbz4ex.jpg

All prices are shipped! Paypal only.

Thanks

-Jared

hey bro you cant get emails.. but can you send pics of 34s with intakes and filters thanks ill take em ... and cable

There are pics of the carbs and intakes in the thread. Can you not see them? I'll email copies of the pics to you though. No prob. Just shoot me a PM and I'll get you my paypal address.

- Jared