FOR SALE

Well im going to put it up for sale or trade, im just wanting a mustang or a camaro pretty bad and don't really want to finance one. Im in Indiana around the Indy area, the bike is clean and in excelent shape. If you are looking for one that is already modded and ready, this is a well rounded for an all occasions bike. $3000 firm or trade for 87 up mustang or camaro/muscle car??

IMG_6207.jpgIMG_2092.jpg

JD Customs made this for my tail light, a nice touch for the laggers!!

IMG_3948-1.jpg

IMG_2079.jpg

IMG_2086.jpg

Completely stock when I got it lil over 2 years ago.

07-13-07_1818.jpg

The 1st pic is what it looks like now with the new pipes and lights, plus the new tripple rate works shocks and I do have billet front brake line clamps on it now that match the arms.

97 .black plastics with brand new inframe drag CPI's pipes, new vforce 3 reeds, new 30mm OKO carbs, new K&N pods, and blue outerwears, new Noss cool head 21cc domes, new +4 swinger, new wicked +2 up 1 arms with works tripple rate shocks with rezzy's, adjustable timing plate +4, ITP wheels with good tires, razors, new polished RDZ chain tensioner, new modified shift star, new modified shift shaft and easy spring, new chain, sprockets, case saver, carrier bearings, needle bearings, asv clutch lever, new clutch and all new housing, aluminum gas cap, polished rear resivor cap, e-brake block off with polished cap, stainless braided brake lines dual fronts & single rear, polished lazer star lights, custom tail light cover, tether/kill cord. I think thats about it, it has 150 psi each cylinder with the 21cc domes. Very reliable and always fires 1st or 2nd kick cold,.. 1st kick warm.

PM if interested

ah shit, yours is going now man! your gonna miss it, i know i do. but a mustang or something will be fun. plus you could always ride your kids raptor. good luck with the sale dude!

Thanks lilmeg, yeah I think I rode it one time this summer, besides firing it up every once in a while. I have been wanting some muscle for the street for some time now. I'll miss it for sure, as I did the last 3.

as i recall i believe your 49? my dad at his age is kinda bored of quads too, he just doen't ride it often, how bout a part out, im sure you'll get more than probably 4000

49 in March, not getting bored with it, just not getting the chance to get out and ride it as much. Seems like none of my friends ride as much anymore, and im the oldest out of all of them. Just be nice to have something legal to just jump on and go.

I would hate to have to part it!

49 in March, not getting bored with it, just not getting the chance to get out and ride it as much. Seems like none of my friends ride as much anymore, and im the oldest out of all of them. Just be nice to have something legal to just jump on and go.

I would hate to have to part it!

damn lyn i thought we was friends lol. i went to badlands yesterday, thought about inviting you but didnt know if you still had the shee or not. hope you get a good trade.. i have seen makemefaster's pipes and they are in perfect condition as i recall. good luck man

i live in martinsville and know t-shee. I was woundering if you would be interested it swaping the cpi inframes for some really nice SSTs and maybe some cash ?

No thanks, going to look at a zx9r tomorrow, if we trade i will mention it to the guy.

Always be friends T-shee, wether i keep the banshee or not!beer.gif

• 2 weeks later...