2001 Banshee

This is a very clean and fast banshee and with this suspension it is the smoothest banshee I have ever rode. I am going to list what it has and will most likley forget something so please call with questions. 2001 frame powder coated, Laeger +2 +1 A arms, Axis Shocks with res all around, Stainless brake lines, Wave rotors up front, +6 chrome aero tube swinger w/flame design around carrier, Lonestar carrier, Dominator axle, Pro Taper bars, ASV levers, polished thumb throttle, Full Bore plastic, custom grill, custom seat cover with nice padding, custom grab bar, T-Rex 409 power valve engine ported, welded crank, timing advance, billet impeller, Trinity polished side covers, polished case, Mikuni 34 flatsides, K&N Filters W/Outerwears, unstamped CPI Pipes, mohawk front tires w/offset wheels, 21x11x8 10 paddle Extremes. This bike has very little time since the complete rebuild, the only reason I am selling or wanting to trade is because I want to ride the dirt more and donot want to tear this bike up. I only rode this bike two days this year and still needs some fine tuning for the dunes. I would prefer to trade for a LTR450 but I open to Raptor 700, TRX450, YFZ450 or ? I am also looking for a Apex kids race quad. Please call with questions. $6000 but don't let that scare you, I would like to trade with some cash or take a serious offer.(970)217-4869 I am Located in Wellington,Co

0509091715.jpg

0509091718.jpg

0509091714.jpg

0509091714a.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I will be doing some traveling if someone is interested but not contacting me because it is too far away. I may be traveling to Reno, Guthrie, Chula Vista, Phoenix, and Desoto in the near future. I will be traveling out of Colorado so everywhere in between we could meet. I really need this thing gone soon. So please call me at 970-217-4869. Thanks Rick

• 1 month later...

This is still for sale and would consider partial trade for a 4 stroke quad, older Chevy truck, or who knows. I may be traveling so let me know if your interested, I may be able to meet or deliver. I may be going to Ca(Feb 5), Az(Mar 5), and Tx(mar 19) Please let me know if your interested.

i might have a YFZ to do a partial trade with?..

i bought it thinking i was going to do a banshee engine conversion but after riding it i cannot bring myself to tear up the frame. its an all JB racing preped yfz. was built for Thomas Brown. has JB preped frame, a-arms, swingarm and full PEP zps shocks all around with remote HUGE resivours. JB anti vibe stem, and ported stock motor with full GYTR clutch. the bad thing is 5th gear is hoping around here locally i havent even got into 5th in the trails. its the smoothest and longest powerbanded yfz i have ever rode.. full Nmotion pipe. stock carb i was told its all stock engine enternals BUT dont know at all. has k+n filter also.

pm me your email and i can send over some pics.. i live in nickerson kansas..

i might have a YFZ to do a partial trade with?..

i bought it thinking i was going to do a banshee engine conversion but after riding it i cannot bring myself to tear up the frame. its an all JB racing preped yfz. was built for Thomas Brown. has JB preped frame, a-arms, swingarm and full PEP zps shocks all around with remote HUGE resivours. JB anti vibe stem, and ported stock motor with full GYTR clutch. the bad thing is 5th gear is hoping around here locally i havent even got into 5th in the trails. its the smoothest and longest powerbanded yfz i have ever rode.. full Nmotion pipe. stock carb i was told its all stock engine enternals BUT dont know at all. has k+n filter also.

pm me your email and i can send over some pics.. i live in nickerson kansas..

I can vouch for that!! I just saw it last weekend and it is purty sick!!

He's not really using the "partial trade" terminology right. He wants your YFZ AND cash for his banshee. I tried to trade the guy a built 480yfz with hotcams, 98mm cylinder, cp piston, head porting, esr intake, hmf pipe and header, +6 swinger, etc and he wanted cash on top of my yfz for his banshee.

Price is too steep sandnut. I've got a 10mil Big Block Twister drag bike listed for $8k and no one is interested. You're going to have to come down in price or be willing to negotiate on trades a little more if you want to move that banshee.

ooo yeaaa ummm not looking to throw in anything on my side of the deal. i actually really like this yfz... ( and anyone who knows me knows i think 4 strokes are for pit bikes ONLY)..

and i know what you mean red. i have a full lsr banshee with a 490cc cheeta in it with all the stuff you could imagine thats a PROVEN ass kicker can't get 6500 out of it.. cant bring myself to part it out its just to much fun to ride..

i think ole cal's (kickstartyourballs) gonna buy it here pretty soon anyways!>

ooo yeaaa ummm not looking to throw in anything on my side of the deal. i actually really like this yfz... ( and anyone who knows me knows i think 4 strokes are for pit bikes ONLY)..

and i know what you mean red. i have a full lsr banshee with a 490cc cheeta in it with all the stuff you could imagine thats a PROVEN ass kicker can't get 6500 out of it.. cant bring myself to part it out its just to much fun to ride..

i think ole cal's (kickstartyourballs) gonna buy it here pretty soon anyways!>

"kickstartmyballs"!!! I love it LOL!!! Cam, yes u do think 4 strokes are for pitbikes, you told me that when I came sobbing to you about my banshee and then I left with a happy face after u took a look at it and calmed it down lol!! U need to call me asap!! I still can't believe I beat your friends yellow banshee wit you behind the wheel!! Ole red and black here has got some hp baby! I know it wasn't rider skills either, cuz I am def lacking in that area

He's not really using the "partial trade" terminology right. He wants your YFZ AND cash for his banshee. I tried to trade the guy a built 480yfz with hotcams, 98mm cylinder, cp piston, head porting, esr intake, hmf pipe and header, +6 swinger, etc and he wanted cash on top of my yfz for his banshee.

Price is too steep sandnut. I've got a 10mil Big Block Twister drag bike listed for $8k and no one is interested. You're going to have to come down in price or be willing to negotiate on trades a little more if you want to move that banshee.

Since some people don't know what partial means I will explain. It means part of something. What I am looking for is something I can go play in the dirt with because I don't want to tear this bike up. I know no quads are not selling good right now so I am in no hurry. Your right bigred I didn't want to trade my Banshee for your $3500 YFZ just like you would not want to trade your $8000 drag bike for my $5500 bike. So I hope I made it clear on what I am looking for. I am willing to deal a little just as long as it is reasonable.

Thanks Rick

Since some people don't know what partial means I will explain. It means part of something. What I am looking for is something I can go play in the dirt with because I don't want to tear this bike up. I know no quads are not selling good right now so I am in no hurry. Your right bigred I didn't want to trade my Banshee for your $3500 YFZ just like you would not want to trade your $8000 drag bike for my $5500 bike. So I hope I made it clear on what I am looking for. I am willing to deal a little just as long as it is reasonable.

Thanks Rick

That YFZ was worth a heck of a lot more than the $3500 I was asking for it, I had it priced to sell. I had well over 5k in that bike and it even blue-booked higher than your banshee. There was over 1k just in the head porting and valve job. I just had it priced to sell and... it sold! Best of luck getting cash AND a 4 stroke.