sterring stabilizer

grounded

no one has a stabilizer huh?

Sorry man, I dont have mine yet. Ive seen a scotts, Elka system 3 and a GPR Installed on Banshees. Ive seen streamlines and everyother one they make on 4 strokes. Consensus is GPR is the best.

I think the new GPRs mount to your steering stem but have the wire that comes up so you can adjust to 8 settings on the fly.

I say get the GPR. If you need info on how to get it Ill get it for you. I have to go over my girls house till friday then Im going up my camp so I wont be home till next monday so give me a call if you want. 412-708-6771 Names Neil.

post-12828-12570298971357_thumb.jpgWho has a picture of a steering stabilizer installed on a banshee? I'm thinking of getting one like a streamline model, and was interested in how it looks installed.

i have a streamline one fitted to my bike. pretty easy to fit but can be time consuming getting it set-up in the right position to get full travel. mine is placed facing towards the rear of the stem out to the frame on the left hand side in between the pipes. easy access to get and change adjustments without getting off the bike.

definitely noticed the difference with the streamline stabiliser and yet to go out for a ride with my flexx bars on and feel the difference they make