Kermit sand dunes?

theoriginal87

i was wondering on the status of this place.... iv heard everything from the land was all bought up and is now privatly owned, they bought some land back and is still open, or soemone died so it was shut down.... so i have no idea what the status of this place is and me and some of my friends have been meening to go up there but we dont want to go if its closed :/ so if anybody knows what acctually happed to it please let me know

i was wondering on the status of this place.... iv heard everything from the land was all bought up and is now privatly owned, they bought some land back and is still open, or soemone died so it was shut down.... so i have no idea what the status of this place is and me and some of my friends have been meening to go up there but we dont want to go if its closed :/ so if anybody knows what acctually happed to it please let me know

All the dunes are privatly owned, but different people own different sections. Only one section is open to public use. It's a huge section though,and fun to ride. I was there a couple months ago. The new owners charge around $10 a day for riding. If you google Kermit sand hills you will find the website. It's best to call ahead and get the gate code. They keep the gate locked and cell service sucks out there. Well Sprint anyways.

All the dunes are privatly owned, but different people own different sections. Only one section is open to public use. It's a huge section though,and fun to ride. I was there a couple months ago. The new owners charge around $10 a day for riding. If you google Kermit sand hills you will find the website. It's best to call ahead and get the gate code. They keep the gate locked and cell service sucks out there. Well Sprint anyways.

thanks thats exactly what i neede to hear but yeah i guess the site is like kermit sand hills inc.??? but well anyways thanks for the info and cant wait to head up there :D