Want a Cheetah/cub/pv or something similar dune bike 85+ hp and duneable

peanut2

Looking for a clean aftermarket clyinder dune bike,Like a cub or cheetah PV or something, bike has to be duneable and not have longer than a +4 swinger looking for the bike to be real nice yet resonable. Send any pics along with information and price to paxtonautomotive@yahoo.com Dont PM me on here for the best response im serious and have cash in hand.Something close to 100 hp is preferred!

Looking for a clean aftermarket clyinder dune bike,Like a cub or cheetah PV or something, bike has to be duneable and not have longer than a +4 swinger looking for the bike to be real nice yet resonable. Send any pics along with information and price to paxtonautomotive@yahoo.com Dont PM me on here for the best response im serious and have cash in hand.Something close to 100 hp is preferred!

I have a 10mm cub with 38mm carbs with a fuel pump. Can run alcohol or gas. It has a lightened frame but does have a 10 inch swingarm, much less won't be able to keep it on it's wheels. It runs great, very fast. How much do you want to spend?

Thanks, Jason

I have a 10mm cub with 38mm carbs with a fuel pump. Can run alcohol or gas. It has a lightened frame but does have a 10 inch swingarm, much less won't be able to keep it on it's wheels. It runs great, very fast. How much do you want to spend?

Thanks, Jason

Around 5K im looking more for a duneable bike no alchohol and +4 or smaller Id like 85 hp and a stock swing arm but i know nobody would have that. LOL

Where are you located? My is duneable. I live about 10 minutes from St. Anthony sand dunes and that is one thing that I wanted is to keep mine duneable. It is on gas right now, I have the alcohol jets if you want them. I think it would be what you are looking for except the swingarm. A swingarm would be easy to fix. Let me know. I guess it also depends on where you live. Let me know if you want to see pictures.