GOT BURNT BY BAMABOYBV

mongo

I bought a seat off of bamaboybv on 9-18-09 . a couple days went bye and i heard nothing.so i emailed him he said he just got married and i would have the seat within one week that was like three weeks ago . so i asked him for a tracking number he told me that he would check with his post office . meaning he has no tracking number . now i guess i am out thirty bucks and no seat . thanks a lot bamaboybv

I bought a seat off of bamaboybv on 9-18-09 . a couple days went bye and i heard nothing.so i emailed him he said he just got married and i would have the seat within one week that was like three weeks ago . so i asked him for a tracking number he told me that he would check with his post office . meaning he has no tracking number . now i guess i am out thirty bucks and no seat . thanks a lot bamaboybv

It was sent through paypal... so file the claim Mongo. You didn't get burnt, he will.

nothing yet , if anything changes i will post it asap

hmmmm?..maybe pm john and see if he can get in touch with him for ya...but good luck wish i could help hate seeing people get took for their hard earned cash especially now with the econommy the way it is..keep us uptodate!...

Seller decides to do biz.. has full follow up responsibility..

I'm sure sometimes we are busy with other matters in life, but...........

This has gone to too far long without resolution.

Why isn't the seller chiming in or getting in touch with the buyer?

You sell, shipm provide tracking number. Simple as that.

well the seat finally showed up today , 38 days after i sent him the money . call paypal to stop the claim . even gave him the 1.78 back . its a shame it had to come down to this . if he would have just emailed me or something . we could have worked it out