open desert rear swingarm

Invader

guys,

I haven't found any info on fast cross county/desert rear swingers. Many talk about trails and woods going with a -1 or -2 for steering and the ease of getting the front end up. But what about flying across the desert? Would you want a shorter or longer legth. And would there be advantages of each? thanks

i would say a longer swing arm, because when your in the desert you can do big turns and dont need to do short turns...are you evern going to be turning that often ? depends on how much power you got too.

thats what i was thinking. do you have a brand that i should look at?

i would recomend buying an avenger swingarm.

there the best.

call them and ask for edwin, he owns avenger and hes a great guy. tell him peterlocal22 sent you. he built me a custom swingarm for my banshee over a yr ago. came out awsome. if your racing in the desert you want his swingarm because thats what his specialty is, desert racing. ask for the baja racing 3/4 inch skid plate tabs if your going to have a skid plate. there bulletproof. shoot me a pm if you need his number,

peter

i would recomend buying an avenger swingarm.

there the best.

call them and ask for edwin, he owns avenger and hes a great guy. tell him peterlocal22 sent you. he built me a custom swingarm for my banshee over a yr ago. came out awsome. if your racing in the desert you want his swingarm because thats what his specialty is, desert racing. ask for the baja racing 3/4 inch skid plate tabs if your going to have a skid plate. there bulletproof. shoot me a pm if you need his number,

peter

Peter,

And all else that are looking for swing arms. I talked to edwin at Avenger and was blown away. Edwin and i talked for about an hour about swing arms, the differences and adaptability of Avenger swingers, and matching that to a riding style. I realize that there is some engineering that goes into swingers,but i had no idea about what a difference a aftermarket could make. Obviously more then just keeping the front end down. If anyone is looking for some swing arm awnsers, call Edwin! and thanks peter for the recommendation!!

im a desert rider and i run a stock swinger.. even when it breaks im goin stock length on a new one.. i ride desert such as town to town and desert is not all wide turns it can get tight in some of those washes.. dont go to long is my .02

yeah i'm looking at getting a +1 and i love the avenger carrier options it gives you.